GlovePak Laguna powder-free nitrile exam gloves are aqua blue in color. Laguna exam gloves are excellent for medical, laboratory and industrial use. These latex-free nitrile exam gloves have been chemo drug tested and lab chemical tested. Laguna disposable nitrile gloves are powder free with a textured fingertip.
Price listed is per box of 100pcs.
View our shipping rates and information here.
GlovePak Laguna Nitrile Exam Glove Solution Type
- Material: Nitrile
- Fitting: Ambidextrous with beaded cuff
- Cuff: Standard
- Color: Aqua Blue
- Manufacturing Accreditations: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485-2003, and EN ISO 13485:2003
- Meets the following Standards: ASTM D6319, ASTM D6978, EN 455 part 1, 2, 3 & 4, EN 1186, EN 13130, CEN/TS 14234, EN 420, EN 374 part 1, 2 & 3, AS/NZS 4011:1997
- Usage: Non-sterile, single use
- Is the glove made of latex? No
GlovePak Nitrile Exam Glove Product Highlights
Laguna exam glove's elastic formulation mimics the donning properties oflatex gloves in softness, stretchability, tactility and comfort fitting.
- 100% latex-free eliminates potential allergic reactions to latex protein
Nitrile Exam Glove Product Specifications
- Tensile Strength Before Aging: ≥ 18
- Tensile Strength After Aging: ≥ 16
- Elasticity/Elongation Before Aging: 500
- Elasticity/Elongation After Aging: 400
- Thickness at Palm: ≥ 0.08
- Thickness at Finger: ≥ 0.11
- Glove Length: ≥ 230
- Palm Width: X-Small 76 ± 4
- Palm Width: Small 86 ± 4
- Palm Width: Medium 98 ± 4
- Palm Width: Large 107 ± 4
- Palm Width: X-Large 115 ± 4
GlovePak Laguna Nitrile Exam Glove Manufacturer Part Number