Sensitouch White Nitrile Exam Gloves
Sensitouch powder-free white nitrile exam gloves offer the most advanced "silk-soft" nitrile formulation with a higher level of sensitivity and comfort that no other gloves can offer. Sensitouch nitrile exam gloves are ultra thin with a textured finger.
This glove meets the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999 standard on protective clothing for emergency medical operation, 2003 edition.
Price listed is per box of 100pcs.
Sensitouch White Nitrile Exam Glove Solution Type
- Material: Nitrile
- Fitting: Ambidextrous
- Cuff: Beaded
- Glove surface: Full textured surface provides superior grip in wet or dry applications
- Glove interior: Smooth interior finish for easy donning and comfortable wear
- Color: White
- Protein content: None
- Quality certification: Meets ASTM D3578-99 requirements
Usage: Non-sterile, single use
- Is the glove made of latex? No
Sensitouch Nitrile Exam Glove Product Highlights
- Get a good fit and a good grip. The textured fingertips on these disposable gloves will allow you to work with ease and confidence.
- Beaded cuffs provide easier donning and added strength.
- No natural rubber latex to cause possible allergic reaction.
Nitrile Exam Glove Product Specifications
- Tensile Strength Before Aging: 16 Mpa (min)
- Tensile Strength After Aging: 15 Mpa (min)
- Elasticity/Elongation Before Aging: 500% (min)
- Elasticity/Elongation After Aging: 400% (min)
- Thickness at Palm: 0.06-0.09mm
- Thickness at Finger: 0.09-0.12mm
- Glove Length: 240mm or 9.5 inches from tip of middle finger to edge of cuff
- Palm Width: X-Small: 80+/- 5mm
- Palm Width: Small: 85+/-5mm
- Palm Width: Medium: 95+/-5mm
- Palm Width: Large: 106+/-5mm
- Palm Width: X-Large: n/a
Sensitouch White Nitrile Exam Glove Manufacturer Part Number