Blossom Aloe Latex Exam Gloves with Vitamin E
Blossom Aloe powder-free latex exam gloves are formulated with aloe vera gel and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin. Blossom latex exam gloves are textured and are low in water soluble protein and chemical allergens.
Price listed is per box of 100 pieces.
Blossom Aloe Latex Exam Glove Solution Type
- Material: Latex
- Fitting: Ambidextrous with beaded cuff
- Cuff: Beadec
- Glove surface: Full textured surface provides superior grip in wet or dry applications.
- Glove interior: Smooth interior finish for easy donning and comfortable wear.
- Color: White
- Protein content: Contains 50 micrograms or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter of glove surface area. Total protein content is determined by using Modified Lowry Test Method, ASTM D5712-99.
- Quality certification: Meets ASTM D3578-99 requirements.
- Usage: Non-sterile, single use.
- Is the glove made of latex? Yes
Blossom Latex Exam Glove Product Highlights
- Formulated with Aloe Vera Gel to moisturize the skin, Blossom brand textured powder free latex examination gloves are low in water soluble protein and chemical allergens.
Latex Exam Glove Product Specifications
- Tensile Strength Before Aging: 21 Mpa (minimum)
- Tensile Strength After Aging: 18 Mpa (minimum)
- Elasticity/Elongation Before Aging: 750% (minimum)
- Elasticity/Elongation After Aging: 720% (minimum)
- Thickness at Palm: .17 mm or 6.7 mil (minimum)
- Thickness at Finger: .19 mm or 7.5 mil (minimum)
- Glove Length: 240 mm or 9.5" from top of middle finger to edge of cuff (minimum)
- Palm Width: X-Small 80 mm ±2
- Palm Width: Small 85 mm ±2
- Palm Width: Medium 95 mm ±22
- Palm Width: Large 105 mm ±2
Blossom Aloe Latex Exam Gloves with Vitamin E Manufacturer Part Number