Blossom pH Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves
Blossom pH powder-free latex exam gloves have an ambidextrous beaded cuff and are pH balanced for sensitive skin.
Price listed is per box of 100 pieces.
Blossom pH Powder-Free Latex Exam Glove Solution Type
- Material: Latex
- Fitting: Ambidextrous with beaded cuff
- Cuff: Beaded
- Glove surface: Full textured surface provides superior grip in wet or dry applications.
- Glove interior: Smooth interior finish for easy donning and comfortable wear.
- Color: White
- Protein content: Contains 50 micrograms or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter of glove surface area. Total protein content is determined by using Modified Lowry Test Method, ASTM D5712-99.
- Quality certification: Meets ASTM D3578-99 requirements
- Usage: Non-sterile, single use
- Is the glove made of latex? Yes
Blossom Latex Exam Glove Product Highlights
- The Blossom Powder Free Latex Gloves with pH 5.5 are specially formulated with a pH coating to mimic the skins natural protective layer. Said to have a close, comfortable fit, the gloves reportedly work with your hands to protect, stabilize, repair and restore your skin.
Latex Exam Glove Product Specifications
- Tensile Strength Before Aging: 21 Mpa (minimum)
- Tensile Strength After Aging: 18 Mpa (minimum)
- Before Aging: 750% (minimum)
- Elasticity/Elongation After Aging: 720% (minimum)
- Thickness at Palm: .17 mm or 6.7 mil (minimum)
- Thickness at Finger: .19 mm or 7.5 mil (minimum)
- Glove Length: 240 mm or 9.5" from top of middle finger to edge of cuff (minimum)
- Palm Width: X-Small 80 mm ±2
- Palm Width: Small 85 mm ±2
- Palm Width: Medium 95 mm ±22
- Palm Width: Large 105 mm ±2
Blossom pH Powder-Free Latex Exam Glove Manufacturer Part Number