Cart 0

What can you do to help relieve or treat irritant contact dermititis or type IV - chemical hypersensitivity?

There are several things you can do to help relieve these glove-related irritations or reactions:

  • Consult with your physician, an occupational health professional or a dermatologist;
  • Use powder free gloves that are low in chemicals;
  • Try wearing cotton or nylon glove liners;
  • Change gloves frequently;
  • Change detergents or soaps used in washing hands;
  • Wear larger size gloves to allow for air circulation;
  • Switch to a different brand of gloves;
  • Use anti-inflammatory or healing hand lotions or hand creams in between or after glove use.

Older Post Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published