Adenna Bronze exam gloves are powder-free, latex, and white. These gloves feature a fully-textured glove finish providing excellent grip when handling wet or dry equipment. Adenna Bronze exam gloves feature a special polymer coating on the surface that keeps hands comfortable and cool after extended wear. Powder-free latex exam gloves minimizes the risk of developing latex protein or chemical residue related allergies and eliminate powder related contamination in critical exam or in clean room environments.
Price listed is per box of 100pcs.
Adenna Bronze Latex Exam Glove Solution Type
- Material: Latex
- Fitting: Ambidextrous
- Cuff: Beaded
- Glove surface: Full textured surface provides superior grip in wet or dry applications
- Glove interior: Smooth interior finish for easy donning and comfortable wear
- Color: White
- Protein content: Contains 50 micrograms or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter of glove surface area. Total protein content is determined by using Modified Lowry Test Method, ASTM D5712-99
- Quality certification: Meets ASTM D3578-99 requirements
- Usage:Non-sterile, single use
- Is the glove made of latex? Yes
Adenna Latex Exam Glove Product Highlights
- Adenna Bronze Latex Powder-Free Examination Gloves are specially formulated with a thermal sensitive polymer coating on the surface without traditional chlorination process. This proprietary process minimizes user's direct contact with rubber latex, and keeps hands cool after extended wear.
- Powder free minimizes the risk of developing latex protein or chemical residue related allergies;
- Eliminates powder related contamination in critical exam or in clean room environment.
Latex Exam Glove Product Specifications
- Tensile Strength Before Aging: 21 Mpa (minimum)
- Tensile Strength After Aging: 18 Mpa (minimum)
- Elasticity/Elongation Before Aging: 750% (minimum)
- Elasticity/Elongation After Aging: 720% (minimum)
- Thickness at Palm: .17 mm or 6.7 mil (minimum)
- Thickness at Finger: .19 mm or 7.5 mil (minimum)
- Glove Length: 240 mm or 9.5" from top of middle finger to edge of cuff (minimum)
- Palm Width: X-Small 80 mm ±2
- Palm Width: Small 85 mm ±2
- Palm Width: Small/Medium n/a
- Palm Width: Medium 95 mm ±22
- Palm Width: Large 105 mm ±2
- Palm Width: X-Large 110 mm ±2
Adenna Bronze Latex Exam Glove Manufacturer Part Number