Blossom Chloroprene green gloves provide the strength, stretch, and comfort of latex, but are not made of latex.
Blossom Chloroprene gloves are powder-free and have a puncture and chemical resistance that is equal to that of a latex glove. These gloves have textured fingertips, which provide a strong grip.
Price listed is per box of 100 pieces.
View our shipping rates and information here.
Blossom Chloroprene Glove Solution Type
- Material: Chloroprene
- Powder: None
- Fitting: Ambidextrous
- Glove surface: Enhanced fingertip texture for superior handling and
- Glove interior: Smooth interior finish for easy donning and comfortable wear
- Color: Green
- Usage: Non-sterile, single use
- Is the glove made of latex? No
Chloroprene Exam Glove Product Specifications
- Tensile Strength Before Aging: 14 Mpa (minimum)
- Tensile Strength After Aging: 14 Mpa (minimum)
- Thickness at Palm: 0.07mm ± 0.02 mm (minimum)
- Thickness at Finger: 0.09mm ± 0.02 mm (minimum)
- Thickness at Cuff: 0.06mm ± 0.01 mm (minimum)
- Glove Length: 240 mm or 9.5" from top of middle finger to the edge of cuff (minimum)
- Palm Width: X-Small 76 mm ±4
- Palm Width: Small 86 mm ±4
- Palm Width: Medium 95 mm ±4
- Palm Width: Large 106 mm ±4
- Palm Width: X-Large 115 mm ±4
Blossom Chloroprene Glove Manufacturer Part Number
- XS BM 97325-CHL-LG-PF
- S BM 97326-CHL-LG-PF
- M BM 97327-CHL-LG-PF
- L BM 97329-CHL-LG-PF