Blossom latex gloves with C.O.A.T.S. are powder-free and light green.
C.O.A.T.S. stands for Colloidal Oatmeal Systems. This system, exclusive to Blossom gloves, provides results in healthier skin for those who wear exam gloves on a daily basis.
Blossom latex gloves with C.O.A.T.S. provides the following benefits to your skin:
- There is a physical barrier between the glove and your skin.
- The gloves are moisturizing.
- The irritation and redness normally experienced due to regularly wearing exam gloves is drastically reduced.
- You skin's pH is re-balanced.
View our shipping rates and information here.
Blossom Latex Exam Glove with C.O.A.T.S. Solution Type
- Material: Latex
- Powdered? No.
- Fitting: Ambidextrous
- Cuff: Beaded
- Glove surface: Full textured surface provides superior grip in wet or dry applications
- Glove interior: Smooth interior finish for easy donning and comfortable wear
- Color: Light Green
- Protein content: None
- Usage: Non-sterile, single use
- Is the glove made of latex? Yes