Cranberry Aquaprene gloves are made from Chloroprene (also known as neoprene). Chloroprene provides the strength and comfort of latex and the elasticity of Nitrile.
Cranberry Aquaprene gloves are powder-free. They are approved for medical use and are passed by independent testing laboratories to EN and ASTM tear and puncture-resistance standards.
Price listed is per box of 200 pieces.
View our shipping rates and information here.
Cranberry Aquaprene Glove Solution Type
- Material: Chloroprene
- Powder: None
- Fitting: Ambidextrous
- Glove surface: Enhanced fingertip texture for superior handling and
- Glove interior: Smooth interior finish for easy donning and comfortable wear
- Color: Aqua blue
- Quality certification: Meets ASTM and EN tear and puncture-resistance standards. Approved for medical use.
- Usage: Non-sterile, single use
- Is the glove made of latex? No
Chloroprene Exam Glove Product Specifications
- Tensile Strength Before Aging: 14 Mpa (minimum)
- Tensile Strength After Aging: 14 Mpa (minimum)
- Elasticity/Elongation Before Aging: 500% (minimum)
- Elasticity/Elongation After Aging: 400% (minimum)
- Thickness at Palm: 0.07mm ± 0.02 mm (minimum)
- Thickness at Finger: 0.09mm ± 0.02 mm (minimum)
- Glove Length: 240 mm or 9.5" from top of middle finger to edge of cuff (minimum)
- Palm Width: X-Small 76 mm ±4
- Palm Width: Small 86 mm ±2
- Palm Width: Medium 95 mm ±4
- Palm Width: Large 106 mm ±4
- Palm Width: X-Large 115 mm ±4
Cranberry Aquaprene Glove Manufacturer Part Number